Friday 8 November 2013

Introducing......

ME!!
Hay Snazzy Gang, Minxy here 
I've been asked to do a little re-introduction of myself to kick start the brand new team who you will be meeting next week.
So here goes...

Hi my name is Nicky and i'm a craft-a-holic
I've been into making 'stuff' for as long as I can remember. I started with card making, then atc's and slowly progressed into mixed media, I've also dabbled in jewellery making, fabric art, and many other things in between,  i'm a very eclectic crafter, almost a jekyll and hyde type, going from inky painty stampy grunge to pretty cute and shabby chic.
I've been blogging as The Altered Inker since 2005. But have 2 other blogs, 'Adorable Overdose' which was when I went through my cute phaze in 2007 and more recently {this year} 'The Shabby Palace' which is my shabby chic blog, All of which are linked from my main blog.
I also make utube vids under both The Altered Inker & The Shabby Palace.
Now for something a wee bit more personal...
I live in somerset with my OH Tony of 8 years and my 2 black rescue kitties Wallace & Gromit. I'm originally a londoner and i've battled with depression most of my life.
I'm a shy crazy friendly person with a very sarcastic sense of humor, and I love sharing my craftiness and craziness with the world.
So that's me in a nutshell

I would like to welcome each of the new DT members to the team and I look forward to getting to know each of you better over the coming months, And to welcome all newcomers to the blog too, I hope I can inspire you to make art xo
I'll see you on the 25th with my latest project.
Stay Inky

7 comments:

Helen said...

Looking forward to seeing the new team at Snazzy's, but hello again, Nicky!!

Lin said...

Hi Minxy :D looking forward to seeing what you and the team come up with!!

Maryann Laursen said...

Hey again Minxy, nice to know a bit more about you too, and also looking forward to see, what yu´ll share with us in the future too.
Have a wonderful week-end ahead now everyone.

craftimamma said...

Hiya little buddy, Looking forward to seeing more of your fab makes along with inspiration from your new Teamies!

Big Hugs
Lesley Xx

Artmadnana said...

Hey congrats Nicky. Looking forward to seeing some wonderful creations! From artmadnana!

Redanne said...

Nice to learn a bit more about you Nicky, looking forward to seeing your creations again in the coming months. A x

Lucy Edmondson said...

So glad you are staying on, Minxy. I always think of you as being incredibly original and imaginative; a one-off. Look forward to seeing your future creations,

Lucy x